Jan 9, 2011

Surviving the holiday

Every year I promise myself not to eat so much, avoid some of my more annoying relatives, hide my credit cards, stay out of the mall and write more. Sorry to say none of these things happened. Another year has gone and I've racked up my credit cards, gain ten pounds, nearly got trampled in Macys, and found a cousin I'd forgotten. Every time I tried to sit down and write something happened. Either I'd forgotten a present I didn't wrap or the cake I was suppose to make or a party I hadn't brought a dress for. The only good thing about the whole affair is that I have eleven months to prepare for it (or not prepare). I need a rest.

The third book of the Maggie and Odessa Mysteries is finally out. Semisweet took some time to write, and I should take a break, even though I'm already thinking about the next book. I'm always thinking about the next book! I hate resolutions but here goes. Lose the damn ten pounds, spend less, call my cousin more and write, write and write. Happy New Year all.

No comments: