Mar 15, 2008

Murder next time

I've gain ten pounds. Why you ask? Recipes and more recipes. I always regretted that I didn't put real dessert recipes in Pennywise. I promised myself that if I wrote a sequel to Pennywise, this time I'd put in real recipes. As for the ten pounds, of course you have to try them. I've ask my friends for the best cake and dessert recipes they could bear to part with (family secrets!) One of the plot threads in the next book is Odessa's search for her Aunt Val infamous secret cookbook.
Though I love writing Pennywise, I thought it was a little light in the danger (minus a kidnapper or two). I wanted some real trouble for the girls. Yes I'm talking about murder. Someone dies in the next installment, some one close to Odessa. That's all I say. Wish me luck with my recipe search and my upcoming diet.

No comments: