Oct 30, 2010

The story continues…

With the new Maggie and Odessa book finished, I look forward to seeing the reaction of the readers. Titled, Semisweet, their story continues as usually, with the ladies finding out more about themselves as well as solving a little mystery. I am working to get the book out by Christmas time if everything stays on track.

I've always been a fan of the book serial. I love the Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, the Domestic Diva series by Krista Davis as well other series. I'm hoping the Maggie and Odessa books are as successful and enjoyable. The one thing I was sure of when I started it, I wanted both characters to change and grow. Nothing kills a terrific series than reading the same old characters over and over again doing the same old things. I'd like to think I'd stop writing them when or if they get tired and flat. As for now, the characters are at the beginning of their journey, and I can't wait to see where they might end up.

No comments: